"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Monday, February 9, 2009

Random Purchase

A few weeks ago, I purchased a face painting kit online and we have had so much fun with it! The paints are professional grade and come with an awesome book full of cheek art and face painting examples. My kids are THRILLED to say the least.
Face painting is harder than I thought it would be-especially on children. They are so dang wiggly!
Luke picked a baseball theme because he was learning about the letter B last week at preschool. These face paints are so fun and I would recommend them to anyone.

4 comments:

Flem said...

Luke has on his ben face. And what a great idea!! I am so doing this asap.

The Blaisdell Family said...

Wow Tanya, you are so talented!!! Those look great. I know my kids will be thrilled too. Now watch them do the opposite and run away screaming:) Ha, that would be kind of funny huh?

What a great activity to do with the kiddos on cold or rainy days!

Anonymous said...

Your kids are so cute. I haven't looked at your blog in forever. I miss you guys.
Marie Chatterley

Lyndi said...

it's been a while, but trenton and i were cracking up at ben's drawing! seriously, SO funny!