"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Sunday, February 28, 2010

What does that mean?

Over the last few days, the kids have said some funny things that have left me wondering...what does that mean?  I would love to go into their brains to see how they think. 

Situation #1-Ashlynn and Luke were eating Mac N Cheese and Luke was complaining it was 'TOO cheesy!'...of all things.  Ashlynn was happily eating her food and said, "Mommy, I Love this Mac N Cheese.  It is soooo cheesy it makes my hair feel like there is watermelon in it!" 

Ben and I laughed and then said, "What the...?" 

Situation #2- Luke ate a huge cookie and a huge glass of chocolate milk and then said, "Man, I feel spicy now!" 

What does that mean?  So funny!  If anything, moments like this help me 'lighten up' and to remember to smile, laugh, and breathe.  I need to remember these guys will only be little for a little while.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Kids are so funny. You never know what's gonna come out of their little mouths.