"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Tyler's 2 Months Old

Is there anything more peaceful than looking at a sleeping baby?  Actually, snuggling a new little baby may be the only thing to beat that!  Here is Tyler lying on Ben's chest.  Daddy's are good for that!
This Mother's Day felt so incredibly good to hold another new little life in my arms.  I feel like I can't even wrap my brain around my feelings for this little guy.  I can't take it all in.  I guess the saying "My cup floweth over" has new meaning to me.  I could stare at this little face all day.  I know I already do most of the night too:)
The delay on my camera didn't capture the smile he was showing us-but this is quite cute too!

Yay-I finally captured him laughing...camera strap and all.  Two months old is so fun.  I love it when they start smiling and laughing.
I think he was laughing at us in these photos.  The kids and I were coming up with some pretty strange noises and actions to get him to smile for the camera.  Oh, I am soooo in love with this baby... and so is the rest of the family:)

2 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Tomorrow night, tomorrow night!! Can't wait to meet him!! Love him already!!

Mandy said...

He is so cute! I love the laughing picture!