"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Monday, May 24, 2010

Tyler's Baby Blessing

We had Tyler blessed on Sunday May 16th. 
Since 90% of our family was traveling from Idaho for the blessing, we decided to go up there instead of having everyone come to us. It was a PERFECT weekend. I only wish I would have taken a few better photos.
We had lots of fun with our cousins and extended family all weekend.  The blessing was the icing on the cake.  I was able to visit with my Uncle Will and Aunt Barbie and cousin Vicki, who I hadn't seen for 10 years!  My sister, Danielle and her family were not able to attend due to the fact that she had a baby 2 days before...at home...in her bathroom!
Ben's mom, Carolyn flew in from Tennessee.  We were so lucky to have her here with us! We had a great luncheon after the blessing at Grandma Fern's home (which I have NO photos of).  She and many others cooked up some amazing food and everything was so Yummy!  What a wonderful day!  I have more fun photos from the weekend, but I thought I would give Tyler his own post for his blessing day.  What a wonderful reason to have a family get together.  Muchas Gracias to everyone for your help!  It was a perfect day for us!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

It sounds like everything turned out perfect. I can't believe your sister had her baby in her bathroom. How scary!