"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Due to unfortunate circumstances...

I am thinking it is just a matter of time before everyone makes their blogs private.  I have heard some scary things from friends about keeping their blogs public.  I know we like to believe the world is okay for the most part...but to think someone might be using innocent photos of OUR children for their own will and pleasure is enough to force me to make the change.  I feel an obligation to protect the things I value the most.  Without going into detail, I do know for certain that my blog and the photos, thoughts, ideas and information posted HAS been 'abused' by someone I know.  I can't let this go on any further.  So, if you would like to still be an 'invited' guest to our family blog, please let me know via the comments option below or by emailing me at tanyas_stuff@comcast.net

Also, please know that I would love to have all of you (who are friends and family) to be included in that list if you are interested.  I still think it is a great way to keep in touch and see pics of your growing families and your adventures in life!  It sure makes the world a smaller and more lovely place!  I will be making the switch to PRIVATE in one week:)

17 comments:

Lynnette said...

Tanya, I would love to be invited to be able to see your blog. I need to make ours private too. Thanks. Lynnette

mama bear said...

Of course I want to still be able to see what's going on in your lives! I'd love to be on the invite list.
kimbrown22@gmail.com

dorothy said...

Of course, count me in!!

The Boyles said...

Tanya-

I would love to be included as well - please post a comment on our blog to let me know if you need an e-mail address :)

Cami

Angela Jackson said...

Tanya,
Please count me in! I would love to be included. It is scary what some people do. We also made our blog private, it's just not worth the risk! Love ya ~ANG

Lyndi said...

Me too, me too!!

Caitlyn Dixon said...

I would love to be able to still read your blog and stay in touch with your kids!

caitlyn.passey@gmail.com

Adrienne said...

I would love to have access still: vankomena@gmail.com!

Sorry you have to go through this!

Barbi said...

Hi, Tanya,
Count me in!
Love, Barbi

Natalie Black said...

Yes please! nataliecblack@hotmail.com

Mandy said...

my email is mandy.anderson39@yahoo.com

Jenny said...

Put me on the list too!! You have my email :)

Flem said...

Of course please include me.
Lee

Please use my gmail account.

Kaitlyn said...

Definitely add me! You can just add my yahoo account that you sent the email to. Thanks!

Rebecca Baca said...

Would love to still follow! I am gonna make the change myself soon.

Lyndi said...

have you set it up yet??

Anonymous said...


Live173免費視訊-173美女聊天室 , 173免費視訊聊天-Live173-直播交友APP , 激情辣妹免費聊天室-後宮直播 , UT台灣辣妹-真愛旅舍聊天室-裸聊直播間 , Live173美女直播聊天室 , Live173-影音視訊聊天室-免費視訊 , Live173免費視訊聊天室 , LIVE173-影音視訊聊天室-真愛旅舍 , UT台灣辣妹-真愛旅舍聊天室-美女直播 , UT聊天視訊辣妹聊天室