"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Saturday, June 5, 2010

A Perfect Weekend

A few weeks ago we blessed Tyler and visited lots of family!  It really was a perfect weekend. Here are some more photos from that trip.  Sadly, I forgot to take photos of the great family party at Grandma Fern's home.  Grandma Fern and Carolyn and many others pitched in to make it absolutely wonderful. 
 
Grandma Fern, who will be 92 this year and
Tyler, 2 months old.  If I remember right, he is the 37th great grandchild.
We were finally able to have Ben's family come up to my parents home in the mountains.  It was a beautiful day!  My parents made us some yummy food (Dad's homemade Fried Rice) and our visit was short but sweet.
My mom, Marge and Ben's mom, Carolyn.
Here are the cousins watching Josh's soccer game (actually I think they were mostly just eating snacks the whole time). 
Water fun with the cousins!
These two are so stinkin' cute together!  They really enjoy each other.
See what I mean?
Mr. Bigstuff Camden, who doesn't know he is only 18 months old.  So cute!
Cute cousins.
The girly swirlies loving Baby Tyler.
On the way home we stopped at Shoshone Falls.  Quite impressive!  These are called 'The Niagra of the West'.  They drop 50 feet further than Niagra Falls.  Huh...and to think we have passed these amazing waterfalls so many times and never took the time to see them until now. 

3 comments:

Mandy said...

So fun! I love when my kids get together with their cousins. They have so much fun.

The Blaisdell Family said...

What fun pictures! I LOVE that one of the two girls lying on the grass together. So cute! Avery said, "I want Ashlynn girl to come to my house."

Excited to see you guys in a few weeks!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Hey T-girl, can you email the pictures of A & A together on the grass lying down and the other one holding hands? I wanna frame those for A, they are such sweet pictures!