"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pumpkin Patch

Ashlynn didn't want to sit next to the scary scarecrow. And Luke, of course, is loving every moment.

Purcell Family at Day Farms

The Hayride

Ashlynn deciding that the pumpkin patch is too scary.
Luke adding some cheese and cuteness to this pumpkin patch.

Luke decided to dress up for the occasion. He said he wanted the farmer to see a REAL pumpkin.

Ashlynn assessing the situation.

1 comment:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Ashlynn cracks me UP!! She is the biggest chicken. I wonder how long that will last with her. It's so funny and so cute at the same time.

Luke's costume is hilarious. I have to admit, you can tell it is not his size, but he still looks very cute. I love how he loves halloween.

And...your door looks awesome. I'm glad you posted pictures of it. You guys did a really good job!