"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Luke Pie


This is our "Luke-Pie". If you ask him what his full name is, this is what he will say, "Luke-Pie Benjamin Mommy Purcell". Let's hope he never gets lost and has to recite that to a police officer. He really thinks this is his name. And since his Daddy's name is mentioned (Benjamin), he thinks he needs to include me too. How cute!
Luke is obsessed with the movie Toy Story 1 & 2!!! As you can tell from the photo, he trys to reinact every single scene from both movies. He has tried to break off Buzz's arm so that he can become Mrs. Naisbitt-just like the movie! He has also tried to climb to the top of the minivan so that a bug will get stuck to Buzz's helmet. Luke also knows an incredible amount of one-liners from these movies. I only pick up on half of them because I can't remember anything from a movie I just saw 5 minutes ago. Ben usually points out the things Luke says from the movies. The ironic thing is that Luke hated watching TV and movies until a few months before he turned 3. He only wanted to read books.

3 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

This is why I love Luke so much. He's the most creative kid I know! I like that he finds something around the house and then turns it into a toy story character. Very smart if you ask me!

By the way... the blog looks great. I think you are doing a really good job!

Deb Ostvig said...

How cute, Tanya! Absolutely have loved reading through your blog!

deb

Beth Morgenegg said...

Ben and Tanya, I am so happy you have created a blog page! I love it! I will visit it often and keep the kids up to date too. By the way, yesterday Todd saw a picture of Luke and said "Oh there's Luke, He's my best friend! Luke and Ashlyn are both beautiful and I miss you all like crazy. Love, Beth