"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ashlynn Berry

This is our "Ashlynn-Berry". We are not sure how her nickname evolved either. I don't even know how many nicknames we have called our children. I am surprised they even know their real names. I guess I just want to call them every lovely thing under the sun. I will write more about our wonderful Ashlynn Berry tomorrow. I have spent hours on here today trying to figure out how the heck to make this blog. I have a few nicknames for the computer right now too-but I won't list them :)

2 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Blaisdell Family said...

I don't know how you guys have come up with so many nicknames either, but they're catchy! I find myself calling her Ashlynn-berry too. That's a cute picture of her. She looks all grown up.