"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Urrrrgh!

Does anyone want to come to my house? We've got plenty of pink eye, sore throats, chills, runny noses, and coughs for everyone! Word to all the mothers out there-if your child has green and yellow mucous pouring out of their RED eyes and nose-please don't bring them to a facility where other children are! And one more thing...if your doctor tells you that your child has 'conjuctivitis' that means that he/she has PINK EYE!!! It's the same thing!

Whew!! I feel much better now that I got that off my chest. Since this is my blog, I figure I can write whatever I want. On top of being sick and achy myself, I have had to clean and disinfect my entire house. I'd much rather be lying in bed sipping herbal tea! After spending $ on copays, medicine and losing money on lost wages at my work and taking care of everyone else in the family, I guess you could say my patience is almost gone. But there are worse things in life and therefore I will be grateful for this small inconvenience. Tomorrow is another day and I will be happy!

5 comments:

mmmandy! said...

We'd still come to your house! (Although it might be in Hazmat suits!) :) Hope everyone gets better soon.

The Blaisdell Family said...

Man, I hope you feel better soon. It's tough being a sick mom taking care of sick kids!! I think those are the most challenging of times.

I'm glad we didn't come down this weekend and add to the load:) Maybe that's why I had felt for so long that it just wasn't right for us to head down there this weekend as special as the weekend is. It's tough having visitors the way it is, but adding it to an already tired situation isn't good. I wish I COULD be there to help out though.

Take care of yourself and I hope you get some rest soon. We love you and you guys are in our prayers!!

Lyndi said...

yuck! pink eye is the worst. and once one of your kids have it, it pretty much means the rest will get it too. and the drops are horrible too. i'm sorry. that really stinks, especially when you're sick as well. i hope you start feeling better soon!

Bob said...

You're right, this is your blog and you can write whatever you want! Let it out girl....we're here for you. I too, hope your days starting getting better. Just remember, it's always darkest right before dawn:-)
Love,
Melissa

The Boyles said...

Tanya-

I am so sorry! That is no fun - I am glad that you took the time to vent :) I think we all need that every once in a while to keep ourselves sane. Know I'll be thinking of you.