"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Monday, January 26, 2009

Love at Home

Last week we had a Family Home Evening lesson about having more 'Love at Home'. Ben was in charge of the lesson and did a great job. The activity for the evening was drawing a picture that depicts one way we can each have more love in our home. The following is Ben's picture:

Yep, that's me sitting there in front of the TV holding the beloved REMOTE!!! Which, by the way, I never get to use!!! I must say I look smokin' in my skinny body, tight pink outfit and noticable boob lift. The mer-man in the background is Ben. This picture was just too dang funny not to share.

8 comments:

Jenny said...

That is great...I love the picture!! He has the artistic skills of Jenny.

Melissa said...

Hey I just saw this for the first time....I think it's funny too! Bob and I were cracking up! Forget the remote...I hope Bob sees me like a smokin' hot babe like that too! :-) You guys are so funny! Wish we lived closer....
P.S. Let me know how Ben does with the sharing of the remote...that is a true show of love.

The Blaisdell Family said...

Originally I thought you meant Luke drew the picture, but then I saw the big boobs and figured, nope, she typed it right! Although Luke is very observant that I'm sure he would draw the same thing! LOL!!

Becca said...

That's a riot!!! That is true love!

Lyndi said...

Okay, SO funny! Trent and I were laughing so hard, seriously!! :)

andrea said...

Oh, that makes me laugh!

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are looking mighty "perky" in that picture. Gotta admit, Luke has great taste in fashion!

Ben and Tanya said...

Just so everyone knows...Ben was the one who drew this picture-not Luke. I have had a few people ask me that. That would explain the great pink outfit and shape of my body:)