"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Monday, November 5, 2007

Ashlynn is 18 months old!!!

I am a little behind on the things I wanted to put on our blog. Ashlynn turned 18 months old on the 16th of October! The doctor says she is around the 150% range for her height-so she actually looks like she is atleast 2 years old.
Now that she is 18 mos. old she can go into nursery at church. This is her first day at nursery and she did quite well. She didn't even cry. What a miracle! She is the only girl among all boys. Poor thing. One of them has tried to kiss and hug her. She got angry and pushed him away. Good girl Ashlynn!

Look at those blue eyes! Who would ever think I'd have a baby with eyes like that. Especially since her daddy doesn't have blue eyes either.

1 comment:

The Blaisdell Family said...

WOW. I totally forgot she had nursery coming up!! And I really don't believe the 150% thing. That's crazy! If I heard that I would assume the child looked like an amazon but she doesn't at all. She looks very normal for her age. And yes, I too, love those baby blues!!