"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Sunday, November 4, 2007

Halloween!!!

These two are ready for some candy!
Ashlynn enjoying the attention but still not sure why she has to wear this costume.
Luke loving his costume!
Yeah!!! I just figured out why Halloween is soooo fun!
Luke's favorite holiday has finally come! A few months ago we asked Luke what his favorite holiday was and of course he said, "Halloween!" So we gave him some more options and asked him the question again and this is what he said,"Halloween...but I do like Christmas too...if it was scarier!"

4 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Ahhhh, they look so darn cute! I really do love seeing all the different costumes and all the little ones dressed up. It's so fun! I think those are some of the first pictures where Ashlynn doesn't look scared:) Yeah for Ashlynn!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What can we say, we are related and all my relatives are darn cute. It was great to see you guys again, wishing sometime soon we can visit longer...and Mary is working on a baby quilt for your newest niece Rachel as I type.

Doc & Mary
my-time-2-quilt.biz

Bob said...

They are adorable! I'm so glad you have a website now....and I can "peek" in on your life every now and then.
Melissa & Bob