"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Letters to Santa

After we put up our Christmas decorations, Luke decided he wanted to write Santa a letter.
This is the picture he drew for Santa. How exciting! His drawings are not just scribbles anymore. I can actually see what each drawing is. He is only 3 1/2 years old and I think he did a good job.

This is the letter he told me to write. Please read it...it is hilarious! Luke insisted that he draw a picture of Santa's mommy. She looks rather scary and I think she has a beard too!

1 comment:

The Blaisdell Family said...

I really like that picture of Luke. He looks adorable in that santa hat!

And WOW Santa's wife is one sexy mama!! Love it. What a great letter. Santa will love it.