"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just for Luke

In honor of the opening night of Batman, I thought I would post a picture of the cutest Batman ever! Luke's Grandma Carolyn made him this cape...which happens to be the coolest cape we have ever seen. Let me remind you that this cute little Batman has been known to go anywhere dressed like this. He even asked if he could go to church like this! Yeah. That would go over with the neighbors really well.

2 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

I agree...very cute batman indeed!! Gma did such a great job on that cape. I wish they made all kid's costumes that cute in the store!

House of Hendricks said...

Adorable. I think Mason's going to be the same way. Hey Tanya, did you get my phone message? I'm coming to Salt Lake today (Thursday). Call me at 435-421-9597 so I can come see you guys before I leave Sunday.