"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Prison Break Season 3...hurry up!

OK. This is the 5th time I have tried to upload my June and July photos! Since I am unable to post any photos of my family at this time, I decided to go ahead and post something else so that I can stop swearing at the camera and computer for a little while.

Are there any Prison Break fans out there? I feel in some way I need to confess how I spent every single evening for the whole month of June. I usually do not watch TV-except for an occasional Oprah and Lost. That's it. I have never been a fan of watching TV for longer than one hour but....Ben rented 2 seasons of Prison Break and we watched all of them in one month. Watching that much of one particular show has caused me to have withdrawal symptoms. I also have dreams about the characters and find myself worrying about them during the day as if they were real people. I know it's sad... but true.

It all started when Ben asked me to watch one episode of Prison Break with him and I was NOT interested at all! In my mind I only committed to the one episode and that was it! I sat down and watched it and discovered that Wentworth Miller was in it. You know...the hot guy from the Mariah Carey videos! I know you know who I am talking about! If you don't, you better check out those videos. Anyway, Wentworth was definitely a bonus, but the show is written really well and is full of suspense. I now know more than I ever wanted to know about what men do in prison-but the story moves on from there and it keeps you on the edge of your seat. By the way, Dominic Purcell isn't so bad either. One more bonus for the show.
Don't worry Ben...I still love you. I was just making some observations from a female perspective-that's it. You know, while driving a car a women remembers or give directions using landmarks instead of street numbers. But we still get to the same destination and we still can both enjoy this show for the right reasons.

2 comments:

Flem said...

Agreed on all said here. Favorite. Of all time.

hibby76 said...

I haven't been able to get Char in on it, so I happily and faithfully watch prison break alone!