"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Are Your Toenails This Long?

Luke never ceases to amuse me.  This is just too dang funny NOT to share.  Yesterday while I was clipping Luke's nails, he said, "I want to grow out my toenails to be as tall as Daddy so that I can lay in my bed and shut the light off without getting up."  I laughed so hard I thought I was going to have to make a bathroom run.  The image of him doing that is so gross but so hilarious.  It reminded me of an SNL act. 

Oh, Luke.  You are too funny.  Your Mama loves you.

4 comments:

mmmandy! said...

Hahahaha! He should see Chip's toenails. He's got a good head start on having them as long as Ben's height. :)

TBird and Mikelle said...

I was laughing out loud at that! I loved it!

Kaitlyn said...

Haha! Oh my. That made me laugh too. He is a funny one that Luke. How have things been with the new baby??

Flem said...

Kids are such creative problem-solvers. I hope he doesn't achieve that dream.