"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Crazy Birthday Family

Yes...we are the Crazy Birthday Family!  All of us celebrate our birthdays within 8 weeks of each other.  If Tyler had been born on his due date, we would have had all five of us celebrating birthdays within 6 weeks.  It's kind of exhausting, but atleast we get a whole year of birthday-free stress! The kids don't get jealous of each other being in the spotlight because they know their birthday is right around the corner. 
Ben and I both had pretty low key birthday celebrations.  Although I did buy Ben 2 giant cookies for his special day.  One to eat at home and one to share at work.  Happy Birthday Ben!  He has been such a big help to me with a new baby.  He has let me sleep-in whenever possible and yesterday for the first time, he made me breakfast AFTER sleeping in til 9:30 because I had had one hour of sleep all night!  Yahoo!

No comments: