"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Too Much Love???

"OK...so here's the deal!  I'm wearing this disguise in hopes that my crazy fans won't notice how cute and wonderful I am.  All day long I am smothered in kisses and sometimes it's just too much.  What's a guy to do?  I can't run away or even crawl away to escape.  Just take a look at these photos.  The proof is in the puddin'! "

"Here comes one of them now.  Ugh!"

"Oh no...the other one is coming too. He's got his lips all geared up and ready to go!"

"Ughhhhhhh, somebody help me!"

"Now they are fighting about who loves me more. I always hate this part".

"Here we go again!"

"UGH!  That's it!!!  TOO much love.  I can't take it anymore.  MOMMMMMY!!!"

5 comments:

Mandy said...

That is too cute! The look on his face is priceless!

Beth said...

Awesome. I am so happy for you guys. WHAT a cutie!

The Blaisdell Family said...

He's so stinking cute!!! That last picture of Tyler is how I feel at dinner time with the kids needing me for EVERYTHING while I try to do dinner! I wish someone could/would save me. :)

He really is one handsome little guy!

dorothy said...

Poor Tyler. What a problem--too much love. You must save these pictures!! One day they might all be fighting and then you can whip out these and they'll just laugh. So cute!!

mmmandy! said...

Ohhh! I love Tyler! He's seriously so adorable! And I remember all too well the smothering sibling love. It drove me a little crazy, but it was the BEST at the same time! Love you guys!