"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Thursday, April 8, 2010

One Month Old!

I know I said I was going to create shorter posts for 2010...but how could I resist sharing more than enough pics of our little Ty guy??!!  There are so many changes and adjustments that happen in the first month, so why not celebrate a little?  Here's a quick overview of one month of life from Tyler's point of view.

A few members of my fan club displayed posters to welcome me home from the hospital.

Loves from Grandpa Ed.

Loves from Grandma Marge.

All of my clothes are too big for me and I can do a disappearing act in my carseat.

Abundant offerings of the best toys ever created as a token of acceptance from my fan club.  

I was one of Mommies best birthday presents ever.

I think I found my twin brother even though we were born almost 6 years apart.

I discovered my fan club may not love me as much as I thought.  They put me through some torture routine they call a 'bath'. 

One other thing I discovered...there can never be too many naps with Mommy!

Happy One Month Tyler! We are so happy to have you in our family.

4 comments:

Mandy said...

He's so cute! I love the picture with all of the toys.

The Blaisdell Family said...

Love this post "from" Tyler, very cute. And I may be biased, but even if I wasn't his Aunt I would still be thinking, DANG he is so darn stinking CUTE!! Oh my word! I just wanna love him and that cute face of his up!! Please do that for me!!!

Greg and Torrey said...

love it, tanya! he's adorable.

dorothy said...

He is the spitting image of his big brother! He's so cute!