"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Monday, May 5, 2008

Aloha! (just practicing)

Do you like my new Hawaiian theme? I love it! I am trying to help myself get in the mood for our trip to Hawaii. I still can't believe we are going there soon. I will have to pinch myself a few times when we step off the plane. I LOVE to travel. I love going to places I have never been before. Especially new places that have palm trees and an ocean next to it! Who doesn't?!!

3 comments:

Lyndi said...

Wow! When do you get to go to Hawaii? Are the kids going or do you guys get a trip alone? So fun! You have to go scuba diving! And then let me know about all the life that you get to see. I'm so jealous. One day...

Luke is just so adorable. I love to hear all the stories about him. He seems like such a creative, sweet boy! Maybe we can meet up with you guys this summer when we come out there. I'd love to see you and meet your kids!

Bob said...

When do you leave? I do love your Hawaiian theme. So happy and excited for you and Ben. And already looking forward to lots of pics!
Melissa

The Blaisdell Family said...

Nothing more needs to be said than....I'M SO JEALOUS!!!