"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Quote of the Day

Yesterday we were taking a walk as a family because it was SOOO beautiful outside-(finally!). Anyway, every day for the last 3 days Luke has asked us if he can have a dog.

He said, "Mommy, I 'whreally' want a dog! I would love it sooooo much."

I said, "No, Luke. Not right now. Maybe when you get older."

Luke said, "But I 'whreally' want one now. Where do we get one?

I said, "From the store."

Luke said, "Can't you just grow one in your tummy?"

4 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Oh good heavens!!! Thank goodness we can't right? I love the innocence of kids:)

Bob said...

Ouch those four long legs....That's so funny! I remember my dad asked about the same question (when he was a kid that is...) Must be a guy thing:-)
Love the Hawaiian music...now you've got me in the mood....

Melissa

Becca said...

When are you going and which island, or islands are you visiting? We went a few years ago and we loved it, we were without children. I highly recommend it!

Lyndi said...

So fun (about the underwater camera)!! Oh, what is your email address? When do you guys head out for Hawaii? You'll have to tell me all about it! Have so much fun!