"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Saturday, August 30, 2008

First Dentist Visits

I finally brought Luke and Ashlynn in for their first visits to the dentist. Luke was such a good boy. He made me so happy! Ever since he was a baby, he has always been an angel at the doctor's office so I didn't really expect anything different from him at the dentist. I reminded him that his Uncle Craig is a dentist too and that made him happy and confident when visiting the dentist.
No cavities...just a mouthful of beautiful teeth and a cute little smile!
Oh man...if looks could kill, the Dentist, the Assistant and Mommy would be dead! I think she was bugged at me for attempting to take a photo at such a traumatic time! I actually expected Ashlynn to freak out and she did. 3 people had to hold her down while they did an exam.
He-He... and Ben thought they would be able to do a cleaning too! No such luck here.

4 comments:

Flem said...

If looks could kill is right! That is an awesome picture with Ashlynn all upset and Ben smiling like it is the best day of his life. What a positive attitude!

mmmandy! said...

It really doesn't get any better than that little guy's grin! It makes me want to grin too! Oh and tell Ben, no worries about the birthday thing. Trav saw your comment and just started laughing!

The Blaisdell Family said...

That is the cutest little picture of Luke. What a doll! His smile makes me smile!!

And Little Ashlynn...good thing she's cute or I imagine she would have been left at the dentist office that day:)

I've always thought it was wierd that they say start dentist visits at 2. I don't know a single 2 yr. old that will sit still for that!! Even 3 is pushing it!! Ryan just barely agreed to it this summer at 3 1/2!

We can't wait to see you guys this week. We are SO excited!:)

The Boyles said...

Yea! I am glad Luke had a good experience - Jordan did too. He especially likes the tooth fairy now that he has lost a tooth!