"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Encore Presentation: "Together Forever"

Ben sings this song to Luke every night. It originates from a Winnie the Pooh movie. It is so sweet to hear them sing it together. Luke LOVES this song. I filmed it from my camera the same day I filmed the Jingle Bells one. I have tried to film him singing with our video camera before, but he wouldn't do it. I think using a regular camera tricked him because he thought I was only taking photos!-hence the big 'CHEESE' at the end.

4 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

That "cheese" things gets me everytime. We had to watch it several times yesterday just to get the full effect. I love that kid!! He's so funny.

Kaitlyn said...

Haha. That is so cute!

andrea said...

that is so cute!!! and the jingle bells had me cracking up!

Becca said...

I love him. What a sweet heart.