"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I haven't been tagged for a long time!

My friend Torrey sent this to me. I haven’t done a tag for a long time, so I’m doing it! If I mentioned your name below, only do the tag if you have the time and want to:)


4 TV Shows I watch:
1) Lost (where is it?)
2)Heros
3)Prison Break (only on DVD’s)
4)Oprah (only on DVR-I erase the celebrity ones-I don’t really care about their ritzy, unrealistic lives)


4 Favorite Restaurants
1) MacCool’s Irish Pub (very original & tasty food)
2)Boston’s Pizza (Gourmet Pizzas!)
3)Olive Garden
4)Corbin’s (the best halibut & cheesecake ever)


4 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1) I went to work for 4 hours.
2)I followed my Weight Watchers goal VERY WELL.
3)I took the kids to the library for a Halloween Storytelling event.
4)I went for a walk with the kids.

4 Things I'm Looking Forward to:
1)Trick or Treating with my kids.
2)Seeing my sister’s newborn baby (who hasn’t arrived yet).
3)pay day (things are SOOOOO tight right now)
4)reaching my lifetime goal at Weight Watchers

4 Things on MY Wish List
1) new curtains & blinds
2) a new place to live
3) a trip to Ireland
4) painting lessons


4 Little Known Facts about me
1) I have kept a journal since I was 8 years old.
2) I cried when I witnessed a dog adoption (the dog was so dang happy!)
3) I sang (with a group) the song “Love Shack” in a Lesbian Karaoke bar in Vegas. (NO, I was not drinking and we didn't know it was a lesbian bar)
4) I love yams & sweet potatoes.


4 people I tag (if they want to do it)
Becca
Danielle S.
Melissa B.
Jenny
Caitlyn (I know, I added a 5th one)

3 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

How am I your sister and have never heard about your wild Vegas singing trip??!!! I will need to call and get more details:)

You wild woman you!!

Bob said...

Yeah that Karaoke sounds a little wild and crazy....Tuwanda!

~Rambina

Becca said...

A lesbo karaoke bar, that's awesome and I cannot top it!