"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Quote of the Day...by Ashlynn

Our sweet little Ashlynn HATES washing her 'princess' hair (that's what she calls it). Well, the other day I was fighting with her to let me rinse the shampoo out of her hair. After swatting me away several times she yelled out...
"Daddy, Daddy says (she likes to repeat things twice),
'no wash hair!'." I told her that Daddy never said that. She then said...

"Jesus, Jesus says 'no wash hair'."

Somehow she knows Jesus has a higher priority! After an outburst of laughter from Ben and I, we reassured her Jesus never said she couldn't wash her princess hair. Nice try Ashlynn:)

3 comments:

Flem said...

Hilarious! She is already so spiritual.

The Crandall Family said...

thats funny! Hope you guys are doing well and have a great holiday!!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Oh my goodness! What a little monkey! That has to go in her baby book. I would have been laughing pretty hard too!