"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Ben's Favorite Things

Well, I finally have taken the time to list some of my favorite things. Here goes...

My favorite pen: The Retro 51
Believe it or not, I am a pen guy. I love a pen with a good heavy weight. This pen glides as you write and doesn't smear after you finish a long letter. What else is a pen good for?

My favorite Shoe: New Balance
I was at a BYU football game with my friend Travis Lyon and his parents. I looked down and saw all of us wearing New Balance shoes. They really are comfortable for walking and running. I guess it's not a well kept secret.

My favorite dessert: Magelby's Chocolate Cake
For those of you who have ever been to the restaurant Magelby's you know what I mean. This dessert will enslave you for the rest of your life. The rich and creamy frosting is the perfect compliment to this dense and moist chocolate cake. MMM...if you're ever in Provo, give it a try and you too will know what we know.

My favorite ice cream: Mayfield's Moose Tracks
Basically every thing I said about the Magelby's chocolate cake in ice cream form. You can only get this in the south so stock up when you're in town. (Ya I know it's another dessert.)

My favorite electronic accessory: The DVR
How did I ever live without it?

My favorite video game: (LOR) Battle for Middle Earth
I am Gandalf!

My favorite drink: V8 Berry Blend
Extremely refreshing, though I am starting to taste the NutraSweet.

3 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Ben likes a V8 Drink? Very impressed and would have never guessed.

Just reading about all those desserts makes me want to go down some chocolate!

Fun list to read. It's kind of refreshing to read a guy's list for a change. I need to talk Craig into doing this!!

Bob said...

The Retro 51, huh? Good idea for Fathers Day coming up....
I'm totally with ya on the DVR--how did we ever live?
Melissa

mmmandy! said...

Ben,

I thought I was one of your favorite things!

I guess I can understand coming in behind chocolate cake and ice cream, but the DVR? Come on, now...

Trav, Your BEST FRIEND!