"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Valentine's Day

Yeh, I already know that Valentine's Day was almost a month ago, but like I said before, I am a little behind on posting pictures. We made some really yummy sugar cookies and had Luke's best friend, James come over with his mommy.
As you can tell from Ashlynn's mouth, she only licks the frosting off and then throws away the cookie.
These 2 cute little guys were having so much fun.
I have no idea what was going on in this picture. I am sure I will soon find some frosting on the ceiling or curtains that will explain it later.
Our Valentine's Day Family Picnic in the front room.
Ben and I are going to Hawaii (Yep!! I am just a little excited!!!!) in the next few months-so we thought we would try to save money and keep our v-day spending low. We had so much fun having an indoor picnic that we decided to make it a tradition and do it again next year.

2 comments:

The Boyles said...

Hawaii- how fun! You definately deserve it though- have you ever been there before?

The Blaisdell Family said...

How fun. I never thought about using those aprons for the real thing! Good idea. I'm sure the boys would love it. I wish it didn't take so long to make sugar cookies, kids seem to have so much fun decorating them.

I like the picnic idea. We will have to do that sometime!