"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese

After visiting Aunt Kristen and "Great" Grandma Fern, we met Jaime and Craig at Chuck E. Cheese. It was lots of fun! All of the kids...especially Ben (he thinks he's 9 when he walks through the doors) have so much fun here. Here is a picture of Luke hugging Chuck.

Yes, I know, I think the earth stopped spinning for a moment when this photo was taken. It is actually a real, authenic photo of myself! I have noticed that so many moms never get their photos taken. They are always the one taking the photos. Even before I had kids, Ben was the only one in all of our photos. I tease Ben that he actually went on a honeymoon by himself because all the photos were of him. Even if I do have a photo taken, I always think I look too fat or disgusting to show anyone.
Here's sweet little Avery baby! I loved holding her and I think she liked me holding her too.

A rare picture of all the kids together! It is so fun to see them sitting next to each other. Someday it will be fun to look back at this photo to see how everyone has changed.

The Sisters. Sorry Jaime, I didn't mean to copy you on the hair-but I must say we do look like 'twinners' here.

Uncle Craig (looking VERY serious) and Ryan.

Ashlynn and Avery thought the Skee Ball area was a runway. I don't know how many times we took these two girls off this thing.

Ben asked that I put all 3 of these shots of him on the blog. He wanted everyone to see him in action. I must say he looks extra tough with that beard!

Scare me!!

Luke looking so proud of the snake he won.

Luke and Ryan had a lot of fun together.

Handsome Josh!

Here's our little Ashlynn berry looking so grown up.
This is the second time our families have done the Chuck E. Cheese thing together. It has been a fun little tradition and it allows the kids to get their energy out.

5 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

You got some really good pictures!!

That was a lot of fun. I'm glad that we do that (even though the salad bar cost an arm and a leg!!)

I know they are memories that the kids will love. What are we going to do when the kids are too old?:)

You are so funny with all your comments. I think you look great in all these pictures. And twinners? Well the girl on the left is so big she could eat the girl on the right:)!!

Thanks for coming and playing with us! We look forward to our next visit.

The Blaisdell Family said...

That last picture of Ashlynn is the cutest picture in the world! It needs to be put in a frame and put out somewhere in your house!!

Why can't kids ever be that happy and smiley in professional pictures??? Grrrrr!

Lyndi said...

Wow Tanya, you look so great! I only wish I could say that I was as successful as you have been with weight watchers. Once I broke my ankle I missed too many meetings and now it's just too expensive so I'm on my own again. Oh well. Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! I still can't get over how tall Ashlynn is. She and Luke have very similar smiles - they're adorable!

Becca said...

Gotta love Chuckee Cheese! Gotta love Ben's beard even more! Wow, I like the new look. Isn't it funny though, no pictures of the picture taker, I'm going to have to demand self portraits with future posts Tanya. Cute family! You guys are beautiful.

mmmandy! said...

Tanya- you look so great! I'm glad that you posted some pics of yourself. It's been too long since I've seen you! What a fun tradition for you guys. Can we be adopted into the family? :) It's awesome that your sister lives so close now.
Remember the good ol' Nickelcade?