"The flower that follows the sun does so even on cloudy days." -Robert Leighton

Thursday, January 14, 2010

1. (Top 9 of 2009)-A Birthday Present on the Way

Our top 9 moments from 2009 will not be listed in any particular order...but I really do feel like this one needs to be first.  The rest of them will be completely random.

We are expecting a baby in 9 weeks!!!  We don't know if it is a boy or girl yet.  We are looking forward to the surprise.  The baby is due on my birthday, March 20th.  I couldn't of asked for a better birthday present.  We don't have any baby names yet....so if anyone has a few suggestions...that would be helpful!  Send them our way. 
2009 felt like the longest year-especially after enduring 2 different first trimesters (my least favorite...nausea, severe migraines, exhaustion & etc).  I can honestly say I didn't feel good for almost an entire year.  After I hit 20 weeks (October) and could feel this little baby moving, I have slowly felt like I have permission to be happy again.  What a blessing.  Our family couldn't be more excited about this little baby. 

10 comments:

Jenny said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you! I still can't get over how big your kids are...have I really been gone that long?! PS: you share a birthday with my little sis :)

The Boyles said...

Congratulations!! I am so happy for you - and I have to say you definitely don't look like you are that far along - you carry really well :). It is hard feeling sick for so long - I had a miscarriage before Jordan and it wasn't too long after that I became pregnant with him and had similar feelings. I was SO SO happy when he finally came though. Can't wait to find out what you are having !! Oh and as far as names for boys I like Dylan, Noah, Landon, Brenner, Carter, and Logan. For girls I like Grace, Emma, Savannah, Paige, Bella, Ava, and Ashlynn ( but you already used that one! ).

The Blaisdell Family said...

I haven't seen you for so long that I was shocked when I saw your picture, I thought you would have a belly this far a long but you really don't!! Good Job! You look maybe like 20-25 weeks!

And you know what I noticed....all 3 of us girls had (or will be having) our 3rd child on or by our own birthdays!!!!! That is so crazy for not planning that!!

Boy Names: I love Will but we didn't use it because we thought maybe mom would try calling him "little willie" and I couldn't handle that!! Other boy names: Chase, Carter, Carson, Liam, Brendan, Jake,

Girl Names: Claire or Lindsey

I know there are other names for both but I can't think right now, Ryan is hounding me to play Webkinz.

Can't wait to have this little baby of your born!!!!

Mandy said...

You look so cute! I'm so glad you're feeling better.

Greg and Torrey said...

yay... i'm so excited for you guys! what a beautiful miracle. and you look mighty pretty, miss tanya. gorgeous, glowing girl! love you.
name ideas:
boy names: owen, easton, price (my neighbor's little boy is named price... love it)
girl names: maggie, sage, sadie...

just some thoughts. i would love to talk to you sometime. i sure adore you.

The Blaisdell Family said...

More boy names I like: Cole, Blake, Kyle, Dylan, Jack, Trey, and James is starting to grow on me.

Girl names: Lily, Julia, Emily, Lauren, my all time fave is Kate! LOVE IT! But Avery didn't look like a Kate when she was born. Alyssa, Anna,

Okay, that's it for now =)

Do you know what middle names you are going with yet??

Anonymous said...

I love the names Clyde or Hank for a boy. -Ben

Adrienne said...

Congrats!! How exciting! I'm glad you are feeling happy again :)

Rebecca Baca said...

YAY! You look gorgeous (as ever)! I know you guys had a tough year, but glad to see you back in the blogosphere. Can't wait to hear all about your new little one!

dorothy said...

You are SO beautiful!